HYMER Free S – stylish and modern on a Mercedes chassis
The ideal companion for big adventures and spontaneous trips.
Take a time-out from everyday life and leave the mundane behind. The new HYMER Free S, based on the front-wheel-drive Mercedes Sprinter chassis, offers perhaps the most comfortable way to be spontaneous – anywhere and anytime. Its powerful engine and extensive comfort and safety features, such as the Mercedes 9G automatic transmission and state-of-the-art assistance systems, meet the highest demands. The front-wheel drive guarantees a higher payload and even more headroom in the interior. This makes the HYMER Free S your perfect companion for small trips and big adventures alike.
- Max. technically permissible laden mass: 3,500 kg
- Overall length: 5.93 m
- Overall width: 2.03 m (without wing mirrors) / 2.43 m (with wing mirrors)
- Overall height: 2.78 m without / 2.87 m with pop-top roof (closed)
- Headroom: 2.0 m
- Seats: 4
- Berths: 2 - 4 (optional extra)
- Camper van built on the new Mercedes Sprinter VS30 front-wheel drive
- 143 hp (314 CDI) as standard
- Pop-top roof optional
- Electric waste water tank drainage as standard
- ISOFIX optional
- L-shaped seating area with free-standing table optional
- Reduced weight thanks to front-wheel drive (compared with Mercedes RWD)
- Internal 110 l fresh water tank
- Under-floor 85 l waste water tank
- Optimum efficiency as well as superb roadholding and traction, even in wet conditions
The HYMER Free S 600 is built on the latest Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with front-wheel drive. That means it offers a particularly high level of driving comfort and traction. Even with the standard 143-hp engine, dynamic driving enjoyment is guaranteed.
Thanks to its modern interior design, the HYMER Free S ensures you don’t have to compromise on the exclusive charm of HYMER in your travel adventures.
The double bed in the rear of the HYMER Free S 600 lets you stretch out for a good night’s sleep.
The new pull-out bed step with additional storage space partition function makes getting into the rear bed especially convenient.
The HYMER Free S has a sporty and modern interior design. Matt white surfaces and silver-grey details combined with oak tones create a harmonious impression.
Thanks to the new basic vehicle, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with front-wheel drive, the HYMER Free S boasts a generous interior headroom of two metres.
You can find out more information, prices and technical details live at the Caravan Salon in Düsseldorf from 31 August to 8 September 2019.
Please note, that for the UK the offered models and equipment components can differ from the descriptions and information given here. The illustrations are for example purposes only, and may feature optional extras, accessories and vehicle decorations which are not supplied as standard. Optional extras are included in the current price list and available at the extra cost indicated. We reserve the right to modify the equipment or make product improvements not shown in the photos during the lifecycle of the model ranges. We cannot accept any liability for content errors and modifications.